- I RECEIVED the ring I ordered today J I wanted to say thank you very much, the ring is absolutely beautiful and I will cherish it always.
Thank you, Kind regards, Candi
- OUR WEDDING was great! And the ring looks spectacular, glad I took the time to find you and had the ring reworked as it added a nice sentimental touch to it for sure.
Thanks again, Paul
- MY RING arrived safely to its new home on the east coast and I was tickled shirtless!
I have been wearing it ever since and sneak glances at how nice it looks on my finger. It fits perfectly.
I had been "stalking" your beautiful work for a while and really wanted one of your rings so I ordered it on the day before my birthday. I am so glad I did. It's like wearing a precious piece of art on my finger. The engraving is perfect. The diamond is a sparkler and I am thrilled with it. You are a very talented guy and I read about the background of your family talents passed down through generations, even to your own children.
Just wanted to let you know it got to me okay and I appreciate the fact that you were unfailingly patient and courteous with me.
Thanks a million, Kim
- YOUR BEAUTIFUL RING arrived safe and sound, right on schedule. It is lovely and I am so glad that we decided to order it from you. You were right (of course!) that the diamond is in scale with the band. I am glad to have such a fine example of Northwest Coast art! It will be worn every day.
Thank you so much, Conrad and Peggy
- YOU sir, are a Master ! David, this ring is a fine piece of jewelry. Thank you for your excellent craftsmanship.
Best regards, Jean
- THIS IS to let you know the earrings arrived today and far exceed what I thought they would look like. You have created yet another miracle for an anniversary present, and I know Avis will be so very pleased when she sees them on our 53rd celebration. I cannot conceive of a more beautiful piece for this occasion.
Thank you so much for your talent and creativeness that have meant so much to us on numerous occasions. She and I cherish each and every work of art you have contributed to our lives.
With best regards, Frederick
- YOUR BEAUTIFUL ring arrived today. I love it, it's everything I wanted and more. You are a fine artist, and I'm honored to have a piece of your work.
Sincerely your's, Lynne
- I HAVE TO SAY wow! The ring is so amazing and my husband to be will be very happy. I thank you so much for putting up with me and all my requests. I will be ordering from you again in the near future.
- I'M IN AWE of the carving you sent me; it is incredibly beautiful and powerful. As an art collector, I frequently receive pieces ordered without seeing them; they are often nice and charming, but this one has a very powerful presence that radiates history, spirits, and magic. It is the nicest piece that has ever entered my house.
- OUR SUMMER wanderings are finally over as of last Saturday when we returned from our cruise to New England, St John, NB and Halifax,NS and, truly, the highlight of them all was the gold and diamond pendant you designed for my wife for our anniversary last month.
she wears it almost daily because "it is so close to my heart," finally knowing the details that went into its birth. I cannot thank you enough for working so closely with me on this. It will be her "personal" best-loved piece of all that she has.
With highest regards, CH
- THANK YOU SO MUCH, Margaretha and I have been married, the rings are so beautiful, thank you so much for making them so quickly. Margaretha chose David's work because she found it so unique, and she is also an artist.
Thank you, best wishes, Paul
- A SMILE IS A Light in the Window of the Soul... Indicating That the Heart is at Home!!!
- HI DAVID, I received my Wolf Ring and I just LOVE it!!!
- THE WAIT WAS well worth it!!! Thank you so much.. I hope to do more business with you in the future... Take Care.. Verla
- DAVID, THE RING is amazing thank you for your excellent craftsmanship.
-JUST A WEE note to say thank you for helping my friend pick out such a gorgeous gift.
I absolutely love the hummingbird! The gold eye matches so well with the ring you made me David, the Raven with a gold eye. I will have to add earrings next! Just wanted you to know ......I love it!
David, the ring is amazing thank you for your excellent craftsmanship.
Thanks again my friends, Shirl
-DAVID: I RECEIVED my money clip today, and it exceeded my expectations - very beautiful, unique, and a true work of art.
Thank you. Jason
- THIS IS LATE IN ARRIVING - my apologies. Thank you very much for creating my wedding ring. It's beautiful and I love it.
Sincerest thanks, Lin
- MANY THANKS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL rings that you created for us to appreciate for a lifetime. They will be with us forever during our many adventures and life experiences.
Peace and love, Shelley and Chris
-I HAVE RECEIVED the gold eagle ring that I chose for my fiance's wedding ring. It is absolutely beautiful. I have shown the ring to my husband to be and he loves it. Thank you so much. We feel very blessed to own a piece of your incredible art. He would like to contact you as he has a interesting story to tell you about your grandmother.
- I RECEIVED THE RING today and just wanted you and david to know I absoultly love! my ring! Beutiful work david does. Please let him know i'm 100% satisfied and you'll be hearing from me again real soon. I want to buy the pendant one day soon. Thanks again! :) :) :)
- I was away this week, but picked up the ring today and it is more beautiful than I imagined. Tell David I say thanks very much, my husband will love it when I give it to him on our anniversary this month. It will make up for the other one getting stolen.
- JUST A QUICK NOTE to let you know how much I am enjoying my ring. Have received several compliments on it. I had a local jeweler put a small diamond in raven’s eye – don’t know why I didn’t think of this when I ordered. Makes raven appear to be winking, which is appropriate for him.
All the best
- I JUST WANTED TO EMAIL YOU and let you know how thrilled I am with the Wolf/Eagle Bracelet I received for my anniversary.The symbols hold a lot of meaning for me, and the white eagle on gold wolf looks amazing!
Thank you! Thank you for the beautiful art work that you do!!!
- I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW that we are both really happy with all three of the items (we ordered). I would like to thank you for the beautiful Humming Bird ring you have created.
You have created the ring so much like I have envisioned it. It is even more expressive then I thought it would be.
- The colour and the design are stunning! I am caring for this ring daily focusing on all the positive energies which are at work to support my relationship with David and honour you for your wonderful artistic expression.
Thank you and with warm regards, Christine
- THIS IS A HEARTFELT THANK YOU!! Whether you were there in person or in spirt - thank you for making July 14, 2007 one of the best days of our lives!!
Love always, Lyla and Craig
- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING us with our rings, which my daughter, Catherine, bought from you for us for Christmas. We wear them proudly everyday and think of her all the time. Your assistance and friendship is something neither my husband nor I or Catherine will ever forget.
I am not sure if Catherine told you or not but 1 year ago my husband was diagnosed with a terminal illness and that is what makes these rings so special to each of us. If he is still able to travel next year we will go back to visit our daughter and would love to pop in and say hello. Special thank also to David for his talent and workmanship, he is indeed a gifted man. Hope your day is going well.
Thank You again for everything, Sandra
- I WANTED TO SEND MY SINCERE THANK YOU, to both of you, for all the help and wonderful workmanship with my new ring. I have received so many compliments on the Hummingbird 2 tone that you made for me. I am truly enjoying wearing it, along with the eagle bracelet. They look wonderful together. Margaret, Helen (my sister ) and I really enjoyed visiting with you. You made the whole experience fun and enjoyable. Thank you again, and we will stop by on my next visit to beautiful Vancouver. It is always so wonderful to come home to Canada.
- EVERYTHING WENT OFF WITHOUT a hitch last evening (for our 50th wedding anniversary), and my wife, Avis, was awestruck with the beauty of the pendant. As it was my first look at it, too, I am thoroughly delighted with how this turned out, and it will hold a special place in our lives forever.
Your work is brilliant, and we are so glad we have been able to accrue so many pieces of your artistry over the years.
With kindest regards, Colonel H.